No.1778: 2012 GEPIK Spring Positions
Date: 2012-03-27 10:48:48
2012 GEPIK Spring Positions
GEPIK (Gyeonggi English Program in Korea-Suburb of Seoul), affiliated to the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology was established with the missions to improve the English speaking abilities of students and teachers in Korea.
The program is very competitive; we would recommend you apply to the GEPIK program now for the processing.
We have been an accredited recruitment agency by the Gyeonggi Metropolitan Board of Education for the last 7 years. You can apply for EPIK program only with an accredited agency.
Remember, your recruiting agency will make a difference.
*Geography of Gyeonggi; 27 cities in the greater Seoul area.
Gyeonggi Province consists of the countries capital, Seoul, Incheon, Suwon, Ilsan, and Bundang, just to name a few. Gyeonggi provides a mega-metropolis, port city, suburbs and countrysides. It offers many must see tourist destinations such as Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, the DMZ, many seaside resorts, and Korea’s largest amusement park, Everland.
* JOB DETAILS :
- STARTING DATE: Late February or March, 2012
- SCHOOL TYPE: Public Schools from Elementary schools through High Schools
- LOCATION: Throughout Gyeonggi province(Suburb of Seoul, 30
Mins to1hour to Seoul by subway or bus.
- AVAILABLE NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 200
- SALARY: 2.0-2.5 mil KRW
- RURAL BONUS: 100,000/mo.
- WORKING HOURS: 22hours a week
- WORKING SCHEDULES: M-F, 8:30-4:30
- PAID VACATION: 25 days + National holidays
- OVERTIME PAY: 20,000 won/hour
- FULL BENEFITS: Free Furnished Housing or 400,000 won Housing
Allowance, Free Round Trip Air Fare, Severance Pay, 50% Medical Insurance, 50% of National Pension Plan Support.
-SETTLEMENT ALLOWANCE: 300,000 upon arrival.
* HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please fill out the online application at our website
2. If you are already a member of ATC Premier Positions Only, email for the application package at email@example.com .
Your IP : 121.133.xxx.xxx
The Seoul Times
Shinheungro 25-gil 2-6
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Office: 82-10-6606-6188 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyrights 2000 The Seoul Times Company ST Banner Exchange